Daereama replied

295 weeks ago

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Full Movie Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After their dad left and their mother died, two brothers use alchemy to bring their dead mother back. One loses a arm and a leg, the other one loses his whole body whose soul has been trapped by his brother in an armor. Together, they enlist army and seek for the philosopher's stone to have a chance to fix the biggest mistake of their life.
Abandoned by their father as kids, two young brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric lived with their mother in a small town called Resembool. After losing their mother to a terminal illness, they try to resurrect her using alchemy - a science which allows you to transform physical matter from one form to another. However human transmutation is strictly forbidden as it cannot be carried out successfully. The resurrection of their mother failed causing Edward to lose his left leg and Alphonse his entire body. Edward manages to save Alphonse's soul by bonding it to a suit of armor by sacrificing his right arm. Determined to recover their bodies, Edward joins the military as a state alchemist and the brothers begin their search for the philosopher's stone. During their journey they discover the truth about the country's history, and the conspiracy at the higher levels of the military and take it upon themselves to save the country's future.
I have watched the original Full Metal Alchemist Series when I was younger, and I was interested in finding out what made Brotherhood so special, and I have to say I&#39;m glad I gave it a shot. While different that the original series, I would not call it necessarily an improvement on the original, but it is definitely living up to its reputation and gave the new generation a fresh look on the Elric Brothers.<br/><br/>Pros: Good storyline, while different was still very heartwarming, suspenseful, and action-packed to the max. The original can make you laugh, cry, angry, and everything in between, and Brotherhood does not let up whatsoever. It did end the series with a bang, and will definitely be my most top favorite animes today.<br/><br/>Cons: If you are a fan of the original series this series might make you scratch your head, because if you are anything like me you will be comparing the two, which MIGHT take the fun out of the series but then again, you will always be caught off guard by the many new details mixed with the original storyline which makes up for the drastic changes in the storyline.<br/><br/>As a whole, this is an amazing series and I am so glad I decided to try it out, if you are a fan of the original series I can guarantee that at first you will be skeptical, but you will love this series from beginning to end.
Adaptations are tricky cases. You want to review the work objectively and fairly, but if you&#39;re familiar with the source material, you can&#39;t help but have your review colored because of that.<br/><br/>Deviations in any adaptation will happen due to practicalities of producing a series or movie. But the true masterful productions manage to deviate while still remaining faithful, and the deviations add to the original charm and character of the source material.<br/><br/>FMA: Brotherhood manages to be an almost near transliteration of Hiromu Arakawa&#39;s manga, containing very few deviations, and these deviations often are believable considering the context of the fictional canon, and add to the series&#39; charm.<br/><br/>Regarding production value, the animation is very slick and detailed, managing to remain smooth throughout. The music is quite good and fits within the context of what&#39;s going on. But the real charm is the voice acting. Both in the dub and the sub versions, the voice actors bring these characters to life. Edward and Roy Mustang in particular were gifted with talented voice actors, and they are the ones that often steal the scenes.<br/><br/>Regarding the plot, it&#39;s suspenseful, entertaining, and full of awesome moments. What&#39;s even better is that the plot is built up, and episodes often end in cliffhangers, which basically serves to be a series to be binge watched, and while doing so, time seems to have no value.<br/><br/>Overall, it&#39;s the characters that sell this show. Each character is deep and developed, and each are awesome, including the villains, but the real plot point is Ed and Alphonse trying to get their bodies back. Each time you pray that they do.<br/><br/>Overall, the series gets a 9/10 from me. It&#39;s nearly perfect.

No, this has no relation with the movie or the previous tv series at all. This series follows more closely to the original manga than it&#39;s predecessor, though there are still some cuts from the original source material throughout the series. Several characters from the original manga that were left out of the previous series are used for this series, just as how there are numerous characters from the previous series that are exclusive to that series and are not used here (along with a few minor manga characters that were used in the first series but not here). Also while episodes 2-14 use similar material to the previous series, there are notably a few plot changes as it reflects based on what occurred in the manga and not the previous series. Episode 15 would officially start with the material from the manga that was never used before.
a5c7b9f00b
the The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part full movie download in hindi50CC full movie online freeThe Adventures of Ford Fairlane full movie download in hindiRunaway tamil dubbed movie free downloadDownload hindi movie DeathlessThe Passage tamil dubbed movie torrentRush Hour movie download in mp4Fullmetal Alchemist movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Shadow download torrentHe-Man and the Masters of the Universe full movie in hindi free download mp4

shirleyjones replied

195 weeks ago

Another good recommendation for you! Thanks a lot for keeping this updated with fresh download links. :) It's so refreshing in mind just like how word search and solitaire are affecting my mind. They are both available to download on Chrome store using these links:
1. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/solitaire/egolnmeonekoccbjdehmgbbiongnehmk
2. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wordsearch/dmohiibjlihmcadjpoedjlcplacgmgfo

And hey! There will be no registration needed when you play these games. :)
Please log in to post a reply.